Apply latest Abu Dhabi National Hotels Careers & Jobs in UAE: ADNH has announced certain new job vacancies. Applicants can now explore the opportunities with jobs in Abu Dhabi National Hotels. Candidates with experience and freshers are most welcome to apply for the jobs in Abu Dhabi hotels. The organization is one of the leading hospitality firms in the middle east. In the global tourism sector, the group owns rich heritage hotels catering to customers.
|Company / Organization||Abu Dhabi National Hotels|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
|Education||High School / Diploma / Degree|
ADNH – Abu Dhabi National Hotels Careers
The ADNH careers provide many opportunities for growth and promotions. There is more potential to earn good income and high incentives in Abu Dhabi National Hotels careers. In the middle east, hotel careers in Abu Dhabi has successfully placed talented and skilled people in their divisions. The hotel jobs in UAE requires candidates with good communication, discipline, courtesy, patience and problem-solving capabilities.
Apply Jobs in Abu Dhabi National Hotels
Candidates with experience in similar industry and freshers can apply for the Abu Dhabi National Hotels jobs. Listed below are the recent jobs in Abu Dhabi hotels. The list also includes current hotel job in Dubai. Applicants are advised to read all the details of the job profiles.
Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi National Hotel (ADNH)
Position: Financial Controller
About the job
To control and Develop group finance function, ensure long term strategic planning, control over over all Capital Expenditure at Corporate and unit level with cash out flow management
Accounting & Reporting for Budget/Cash Flow and Cash Management Reviewing and controlling the furniture fixture and equipment budget as compared to actual. Reporting of monthly and quarterly MIS .Ensure that effective internal control system (ICS) is implemented. Mentoring, directing, motivating, supervising and monitoring all members of the allocated team to ensure high performance levels are attained. Overall control over Capital Expenditure functions ensuring that payments are made as per contracts and reconciliation with contractor is done.
Commerce Graduate with Qualified professional (CA/CPA/CIA/CFE) with at least 15-20 years of experience. Out of which 7-10 years experience in Hospitality Industry
Management Reporting and Controlling
- Contribution and assistance to Finance Manager towards implementation of financial processes and assist in developing financial policies and procedures for all units in coordination with the Corporate Finance and Unit Finance Managers;
- Review cash and bank at Head office, and other units;
- Timely Assistance in the review and monitoring of management agreements with Hotel Operators;
- Detailed reviewing, monitoring and interpretation of financial performance of all units;
- Assist in preparing and analyzing MIS reports for the Group;
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of monthly forecasts of all units.
Budgeting and Monitoring
- Review and consolidation of the Group Budget.
- To assess and monitor individual units cash flow situation and ensure they comply with corporate level requirements;
- To analyze variations between budgeted performance and actual results and facilitate corrective action;
Project Accounting and Controlling
Provide accurate and timely reporting on the project payment activity of individual projects to financial controller and coordinate with Finance Manager for availability of budget;
- To ensure all project payments are in compliance with company’s approval process and is supported with relevant backups.
- At least 4 years’ experience in Management role of finance and Internal Audit function in a large company.
- Should have experience working with an ERP system.
- Should have an experience working closely with CEO/BoD and Committee’s
- Strong understanding of Hotel Management Agreement/Uniform system of accounting of Hotels and Lodging and FIDIC (Contractors, Consultants and Turn key projects)
You may also like to apply,
Disclaimer : Dailygulfjob.com will never ask money or we will never call you regarding jobs & visa and we are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs to help others. We are not involving any stages of recruitment directly or indirectly. So we request job seekers, Please do thorough research before applying/attending to any job interview through our website. Read More…