Find Jobs in IT Dubai, UAE 2022. IT jobs are one of the leading and most sought after professions in the world. Likewise, an IT professional can create his or her career within the country or abroad. So, there is good news for such candidates. Yes, and it is going to be competitive as IT jobs at UAE requires talented people. The UAE IT job profile requires candidates with prior experience. There are openings for freshers for certain job profiles. Similarly, there are many tech firms that have jobs in the IT Dubai sector too. This will be a great year for the IT industry with new talents.
|Position||IT Assistant / IT Support / IT Administrator|
|Qualification||Diploma / Degree|
Jobs in IT Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman & UAE
UAE generates plenty of job opportunities in various sectors. IT industry is one of them and it is ever growing. There are such job openings in different regions of the nation. For example, an IT job in Abu Dhabi will give a unique geographical experience for candidates in their careers. The land of UAE is more developed as such there are many firms that has placed right candidates at the right jobs.
IT Jobs freshers in Dubai
In a world of competition, the freshers have to keep sharpening their skills for securing a good job. In the IT industry, the knowledge and experience is more valuable. The trends in software, coding and programming world change and adapt to newer versions. So, freshers who believe they are fit to handle big IT projects and teamwork can aim for Information Technology jobs in Dubai. It is very important to note that the jobs for IT freshers in Dubai will be definitely a great and new start in their lives.
Apply IT Jobs in Dubai
The Dubai Information Technology jobs are from some of the top IT firms in the world. This will create new talent pool for the IT companies. The IT job vacancy in Dubai is a golden opportunity for the candidates. They have a great future ahead. Some of the recent vacancies are IT job consultants in Dubai. Likewise, there are vacancies for IT Manager jobs, IT Assistant, IT Technician, IT Supporter, IT Administrator & more in UAE. This is the moment to prepare your CV’s and apply to the job openings. For more IT job vacancies and other similar openings, please check the list below with details. Wishing all the future IT experts a Good Luck.
IT Job Vacancies in Dubai
IT Tech Support +other duties
Monthly Salary:4,000 – 5,999 AED
Benefits:Health Insurance , Company Visa , As per UAE law
Minimum Work Experience:2-5 Years
Minimum Education Level:Bachelors Degree
• We are a small professional services office;
• Doing business in Dubai for over 11 years;
• Western owned and managed – Excellent English (written and spoken) is required;
• Office Location: Business Bay (Churchill Executive Tower) – refer Google maps
• Given we are a small office, you need to be very flexible and willing to take on a wide variety of tasks
• You will also need to be very flexible with working hours and be prepared to work overtime as and when required. We do not pay overtime. Instead, an annual bonus is provided based on performance, etc.
• We continue to grow and there will be opportunities for growth in the firm
• You will report to the Tech Support Leader and Dubai Office Manager
The position will be dual role:
1. IT and Tech Support Role:
• At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required.
• 2 yrs. or 4yrs graduate of I.T, Computer Science, ECE, IE or any equivalent for this position.
• Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to work under pressure
• Background in troubleshooting of software/hardware is an advantage.
• Must be able to setup LAN using WIFI routers
• Must know basic knowledge on networking. (i.e. how to create and establish LAN network using Wireless Routers)
• Know how to connect and use VPN tunnels (i.e 3rd party VPN Software, open VPN, etc.)
• Know how to connect local devices to VPN tunnels
• Familiar with serial port emulators. (i.e. COM Ports to TCP/IP or vice versa)
• Must have basic experience in managing/administering servers. (i.e. MS Server, QNAP, Archive).
• Exposure to audio and video equipment (Including mixers) is as advantage
• Must be willing to learn and work with audio and video recording equipment.
• Basic knowledge of video conference (VC) call, VC platforms and Hybrid VC setup an advantage.
• Experience in audio & video setup an advantage
• Remote Tech support for virtual and hybrid VCs
• Knowledge of audio & video editing software experience. (i.e. rendering, importing, etc) an advantage
• Willing to undergo training on all our software and hardware used in providing our services.
• Software testing and client training
2. Administration Support Role:
• Reception (receiving of calls, deliveries, queries, etc)
• Purchasing (Equipment, Office & Pantry) in cash or cheque
• Petty Cash Maintenance/Monitoring
• Other miscellaneous tasks as required.
IMPORTANT: Flexibility and ability to work in a fluid environment under pressure is key for this role
STARTING SALARY: BETWEEN AED4,500 AND 5,200 PER MONTH
Submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also like to apply,
Disclaimer : Dailygulfjob.com will never ask money or we will never call you regarding jobs & visa and we are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs to help others. We are not involving any stages of recruitment directly or indirectly. So we request job seekers, Please do thorough research before applying/attending to any job interview through our website. Read More…